Wednesday, April 8, 2009

passion week

Amidst all my failures and my lackings, You still love me and renew me in Your grace and mercy. Through little things you remind me how precious I am in Your sight and how willing You are to take me back into Your arms again even if I've failed You. During this week, will You humble me and make me whole again? I am in need of Your perfect love and Your discipline. It's amazing how You cease to amaze me with Your kindness and gentleness. You came here for someone so unlovable like me and through Your death, You've restored me. Please change my heart to be willing to trust and follow You through all my days. Your sure and secure promises are all I need to strive to live this life to its fullest for You. Will You open my eyes to all that You have in store for me and help me to face and walk through the challenges and obstacles that stand before me with Your strength and wisdom? I cannot thank You enough for all that You've done for me. You are good and forever should Your name be glorified. In Your precious Son's name I pray, Amen.

No comments: