Sunday, March 29, 2009

it's been a while...

Sorry I haven't updated in such a long time.
I just kept on pushing it back and back and then eventually just forgot about it. Oops.

Hmm, these days have been a bit of a journey for me.
I'm struggling to find the balance between realities and dreams.
I don't know, I feel like I've been slacking off in a lot of things too and I feel like, for whatever reason, I just can't get back on my feet.
I want to move on and do the things that I want and I want to be able to get back up on my feet and start walking again.
I feel a bit lost to be quite honest. I don't really know what I want to do with my life, nor do I really know why I'm stuck in this rut.
But then again, we'll never know the answers to all our questions and sometimes it's just better not knowing, right?
I guess I'm just being a big worry-wart making a big deal out of something that could be absolutely menial.
Bleh, I don't know.

No comments: