Thursday, December 3, 2009

2 weeks

Just TWO WEEKS till I'm out for break! I am very excited. Very much looking forward to the break...as well as the food! Man, I really gotta hit up the gym during my break because I know for a fact I'll be puttin' on them pounds from all the yummy and delicious food. Ya-ba-da-ba-doo! :]

As for this week...oh man, I'm just glad tomorrow's Friday. Anddd...I just realized I got a lot of work catching up to do. Gah, gonna be busy, busy, busy from now till the end of the semester!

Oh and my friend told me it snowed in Dallas...it didn't even snow up in Philly yet. What the heck is going on with the weather?! Today, in the morning, it was 60 degrees...SIXTY! IN DECEMBER! That makes no sense. I told my friend that our weathers got swapped. I want snowww.



Funny, lol.

Btw: just wanted to share a song that I've been listening to for the past few days. It's very upbeat...kind of just makes you want to get up and dance. Sambaaa!~

No comments: