Sunday, January 18, 2009

in response to fauxhawk... :)

I'm trying not to let the emotions get the best of me.
It is way to early to decide on anything.
Although, I will admit, I do have an interest.
I definitely do not want the interest to spark into anything unnecessary.
If anything, I want it of course, to come from both sides, not just mine.
The way we're interacting with each other definitely makes it seem like the other is taking interest, but I don't want to assume anything.
I want both of us to build a strong friendship with each other before anything.
I don't want to get my hopes up, although sometimes, I find myself being carried away by such thoughts.
I'm praying about this.
Lord, I know I'm not perfect and I'll make mistakes, but I seriously don't want to screw anything up again.

P.S. I really liked your fauxhawk, why'd you have to go and take it away? :(
And as for your bracelet...:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wait...fauxhawk n'est plus?!!!
and about that bracelet........

let us pray that the Lord may lead us to tread carefully with wisdom dear sister.