Monday, January 19, 2009

musicaaa

So there have been certain songs I've been putting on repeat and I thought I'd just like to share some of them with whoever reads my blogs :) Oh, and they're not in any particular order or ranking.

The list goes as is:
1) Insomnia - Craig David
2) Happy - Natasha Bedingfield
3) Live Your Life - T.I. ft. Rihanna*
4) Diva - Beyonce*
5) When I Grow Up - PCD
6) Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolph ft. Lil Wayne
7) Just Dance - Lady Gaga
8) Single Ladies - Beyonce
9) No One - Alicia Keys
10) Pop Champagne - Jim Jones*

There's more but I think 10 is enough for now. I either like these songs because I like the beat, I like singing along, or I just find the song fun to listen to. So voila, there's my play list for the new year so far.
*The starred ones are the ones I am very much into right now. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shall we dance? :)

club it lady. go go? :>