Saturday, February 14, 2009

oh st. valentine

I won't pretend like everything's alright today. I tried not to let it get the best of me but today has just reminded me of you a little too much and I really don't like it one bit.
Maybe it's the Philly in me but I seriously want to pop one in YO FACE. No joke. To BOTH of ya'll.
I really wonder what went through your head when you told me that your trust for me was fading when you were doing the same thing to me and lying to my face. Did that ever come across your mind?
Biggest λˆˆμΉ˜μ—†λŠ” idiot ever.
I don't know why I feel so bitter these days. Towards you, towards everyone.
Maybe I just need some shut-out-everyone alone time.
I think people hype up Valentine's Day a little too much and sometimes it gets overrated. I like the chocolate and flowers and all but I don't like the fact that people get so obsessed over the fact that it's Valentine's Day.
Valentine's Day is just like any other day people. Why must people decide on VDay to confess their undying love for their significant other? Why not some other day?
Be random. I like random. Random is more fun.
Today is just not my day and honestly I will admit I'm a little upset that I didn't receive chocolates or flowers. It's not something I'm obsessively crying and pouting over but I am a little bummed to say the least. Which leads me to my next point of "I kind of [notice I said "kind of"] wish I had a significant other." [I only say kind of because I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship right now but that's a whole other story which I won't get into.]
Well, I guess that just means more time for Jesus, which is never a bad thing. I like Jesus. :]

Anyways, I'm peacin' for tonight.

No comments: