Friday, November 27, 2009

new favorite chocolate: dolfin belgian chocolate

Last week, my friend and I went up to New Hope, Pa and Lambertville, NJ [those towns are right next to each other...the only thing separating them is a small bridge] and in Lambertville, there was a small coffee shop...I kind of forget the name of it right now. Anyways, this little coffee shop is amazing! Why? Because they carry European chocolate!!!!! I absolutely love chocolate, especially European chocolate and it was there that I came across a very expensive but very good Belgian chocolate called Dolfin. This chocolate I must say has a very unique, rich, creamy taste...yum, I wish I had bought two bars now instead of one. If you can ever get your hands one on of these tasty chocolates, definitely go for it! I give it 5 stars! :D

Here's a picture of the chocolate:


There's various "flavors" and tastes. The one I got was milk chocolate with almonds. So good! :]

No comments: