Friday, November 20, 2009

the weekend is finally here...sort of

It's actually pretty late right now. I don't know why I'm still up when I should be sleeping. It's finally Friday and that means it's finally the weekend! Well, it's 12 in the morning but it's still Friday so I'm happy. :]

I wish I was fluent in another language besides Korean and English so I could just bust it out on this blog and type away. Maybe I'll type up a Christmas wish list while I'm up. I must be crazy. Hmm, I do seem to have been a little off these days, according to some of my friends. Maybe it's because I've been listening to a lot of Hillsong lately...or just christian music in general. Would that have anything to do with it though? Eh, I don't know.

Ok, I should really get to bed. Gotta wake up early for classes tomorrow. Just felt like blogging so I could just let some steam out. Alrighty, goodnight world!

No comments: