Thursday, December 18, 2008

hmm

I so want a camera. So, so, so very badly.
So here's some interesting pictures I came across browsing through blogs and the good old internet. Sorry I don't know who the photographers are but um, kudos to you guys anyways. ^^;;



That is one cool dress. Maybe I'll have my wedding dress tra
il that long...>_>;;

So whiteee. I love it. Untainted natural beauty. :)




This picture is just plain cute. Kind of reminds me of the mouse from Ratatouille, no?




It came out small and I tried making it bigger but it only got blurrier. :(
Anyways, can I just say, I love Vogue? They have such great photos.
Gisele Bundchen - one of my favorite models. She looks so gorgeous in these shots. Her legs look so long. I'm jealous.



My favorite model of ALL time - Doutzen Kroes. She's up there at Numero UNO with Alessandra Ambrosio.
I just noticed that the Vogue cover I put up is Korean. Cool beans.




On a side note: I was thinking of taking up boxing. I've never done anything like that before. It could turn out to be interesting and besides, I think it'll be fun. :) However, this is all in the context of whether or not I have the money to take boxing lessons. Hopefully, the opportunity will come...hopefully. >_>;;

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is your desktop smothered by model pictures again?

BOXING :) i say DO IT! woot woot woot! ROCKAY!

*sings in background:* "dun dun dun dun dun dun DUN""