Monday, December 22, 2008

i guess not

No apology? I guess not. What an asshole.

Anyways, I had a very nice weekend hanging out with my Home Group and making cookies for the potluck dinner at Fuji's place. I had so much food there, I thought my stomach was really going to pop. Everything was so good and everyone had such a great time. I couldn't have asked for anything better. :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Shoes. I. Love. Shoes. SO. Much. Oh yes, and bags. I love bags too.
I am currently writing Christmas cards. I just had a tall Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks. I don't think I'm going to get much sleep tonight. I really need to start on my resume [I've been saying this for the past week now]. This is all too much. I saw Brett, Aly and Steph at the mall today. That was cooolll. :) It's kind of freaky that we're similar. Somtimes I think it's all just fake and for show. Mira told Brad that I thought he was cute and so no wonder he struck up a conversation with me and just kept on talking [thanks best friend -_-]. I actually think that's kind of funny. HAHA. 웅이 said I should go give him a hollaaa. I said SIKE. However, he is still cute although, he looks kind of...old. Anyways, cards, cards, cards. GAHHHH. I love music. It helps me think a lot and calm myself a lot, although at times, it makes me think just a bit too much and then I get carried away with my thoughts and that ladies and gentlemen, is a NONO. I wonder if Mira's finishing up cleaning. She should be coming home soon or already be on her way home. The iced up trees, grass, flowers, etc. is so cool. I wish a had a camera to take pictures of it. LA-DEE-DA-DEE-DA~

Oh yes, and I forgot to add. I don't read minds. So if you don't want things a certain way, then say so. Don't assume that I automatically know. I told you to tell me as it is. You're really bad at this. You FAIL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my dear,

this entire entry savors strongly of bitterness.
good.
please do vent :)

and about the whole Brad thing;
hahaha
yea; i'm a big jerk for spilling that.
however, i must say that
i STILL can't see how he's cute.
despite or similarities;
i think or taste in guys are a tad bit different?
touchee? ;)

OH! and how i long for my eyes
to be the lens that can capture
the beauty of the winter season.
i honestly lose focus of driving
because i see so many AMAZING
photo ops; sigh...

so many things i could invest in.
a nice film camera...
i shall merely fancy the idea for now.

i see you doing the best
of what you can do.
no one can ask for more or less.
baby steps.
stay strong.
open minded; open hearted.
heart motives.
let neither of us
be afraid of falling down.
there are those waiting
to help you back up again.
i'll try to be there
whenever i can
and when you need me.

te quiero mucho :)